Dear all,

I am trying out the API call expiration option and my experience does
not agree with the documentation.
[see
http://docs.cloudstack.apache.org/en/master/dev.html#the-cloudstack-api
]

Can anyone confirm my experience?

The doc suggests that the timestamp can be sent in the URL in the
un-encoded form:
  expires=2014-05-23T11:33:38+0000
but for me it only works with URL encoding:
  expires=2014-05-23T11%3A33%3A38%2B0000

Also, the documentation is vague about whether the 'expires' and
'signatureVersion' parameters are included in the signature hashing. So
far as I can understand they have to be included.

The misleading thing is that the doc uses the same signature string
again and again: it looks like a cut and paste job, not actual
signatures computed for the different requests.

Thx Phillip