I just started trying out CloudStack also, and cldstk-deploy seems to be a
good starting point for me.

So I download it and followed instructions to run it.  However,  I am get
some errors:

1) when I run "python cldstk-deploy.py setup all²,  I see following
warnings:

npm WARN engine hawk@0.10.2: wanted: {"node":"0.8.x"} (current:
{"node":"v0.10.28","npm":"1.3.6"})
npm WARN engine hoek@0.7.6: wanted: {"node":"0.8.x"} (current:
{"node":"v0.10.28","npm":"1.3.6"})
npm WARN engine boom@0.3.8: wanted: {"node":"0.8.x"} (current:
{"node":"v0.10.28","npm":"1.3.6"})
npm WARN engine cryptiles@0.1.3: wanted: {"node":"0.8.x"} (current:
{"node":"v0.10.28","npm":"1.3.6"})
npm WARN engine sntp@0.1.4: wanted: {"node":"0.8.x"} (current:
{"node":"v0.10.28","npm":"1.3.6"})
[...]
/usr/bin/forever -> /usr/lib/node_modules/forever/bin/forever
/usr/bin/foreverd -> /usr/lib/node_modules/forever/bin/foreverd
npm WARN unmet dependency /usr/lib/node_modules/block-stream requires
inherits@'~2.0.0' but will load
npm WARN unmet dependency undefined,
npm WARN unmet dependency which is version undefined
npm WARN unmet dependency /usr/lib/node_modules/fstream requires
inherits@'~2.0.0' but will load
npm WARN unmet dependency undefined,
npm WARN unmet dependency which is version undefined
npm WARN unmet dependency /usr/lib/node_modules/fstream-ignore requires
inherits@'2' but will load
npm WARN unmet dependency undefined,
npm WARN unmet dependency which is version undefined
npm WARN unmet dependency /usr/lib/node_modules/fstream-npm requires
inherits@'2' but will load
npm WARN unmet dependency /usr/lib/node_modules/glob requires inherits@'2'
but will load
npm WARN unmet dependency undefined,
npm WARN unmet dependency which is version undefined
npm WARN unmet dependency /usr/lib/node_modules/npmconf requires
npm WARN unmet dependency /usr/lib/node_modules/tar requires inherits@'2'
but will load
npm WARN unmet dependency undefined,
npm WARN unmet dependency which is version undefined
forever@0.11.1 /usr/lib/node_modules/forever

How would I resolve these unmet dependencies ?

2)  If I ignore above warnings,  not sure if I can do this, and run next
cmd "python cldstk-deploy.py get rpmversion=4.3²,
I seem to be able to download cloudstack rpms tar ball completely, but
then somehow it got deleted immediately and end up with an error:

Resolving dl.dropboxusercontent.com... 50.17.188.230, 50.19.214.19,
54.225.167.76, ...
Connecting to dl.dropboxusercontent.com|50.17.188.230|:443... connected.
Length: 348438594 (332M) [application/octet-stream]
Saving to:
³cloudstack-4.3.0-rpms.tar.gz?token_hash=AAEZZ268ZOYFpE0aiZiusm2hSlNltyD1Qq
7V5syu5IaFpw&expiry=1401500411²

100%[======================================================================
======>] 348,438,594 32.9M/s   in 12s

2014-05-30 19:40:24 (26.8 MB/s) -
³cloudstack-4.3.0-rpms.tar.gz?token_hash=AAEZZ268ZOYFpE0aiZiusm2hSlNltyD1Qq
7V5syu5IaFpw&expiry=1401500411² saved [348438594/348438594]

tar (child): cloudstack-4.3.0-rpms.tar.gz: Cannot open: No such file or
directory
tar (child): Error is not recoverable: exiting now
tar: Child returned status 2

So what¹s going on here? Is this second issue caused by my first one ?

Thanks for any help

Yiping