Hi,

Is there a way to force download the default centos template for cloudstack
4.3? I have checked all means of why it is not downloading. The CS setup was
refreshed from a setup done before. I flushed all tables, deleted previous
files in nfs mounts and re-run cloudstack database setup previous before
stumbling into this problem of cloudstack template not downloading.

The systemvm template however successfully downloaded, both sysvm and console
proxy vm is started on my Xen 6.2 ... anyone has any tips where i could look at
to resolve this?

Blog.CripperZ.SG - Tech Tips Talk
#CripperzProdigy (Irc.Freenode.Net)