On 17.03.2014 12:12, Andrei Mikhailovsky wrote:
Hello guys,

I was wondering if you can use the vpn connection (roadwarrior and
not site-to-site) as a default gateway for a client? By default it
does not route traffic outside of the guest network range. I've looked
at the Global Settings and I can't see anything relating to this.

Many thanks

Andrei

This could be handy, might be worth requesting it as a feature.
I for one am running a separate OpenVPN server in a VM for road-warrior functionality.

Nux!
www.nux.ro