Folks

I wanted to provide an update on shutting down of RealhostIp service. Citrix
has decided to move the date by one quarter and the new date will be Sep 30th.
The new dates allow users of CloudStack additional time for updating their
infrastructure. While testing Realhostip fixes additional product issues were
found which are tracked in following three defects CLOUDSTACK-6499 [1],
CLOUDSTACK-6599 [2], CLOUDSTACK-6824 [3] . These defects are fixed in 4.4 and
master branch. Please verify in your setups. If you are on older version of
CloudStack do plan on upgrading to 4.4 . Additional details on fixes are
available in JIRA.  Updated wiki with steps will be published shortly.

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLOUDSTACK-6499
[2] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLOUDSTACK-6599
[3] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLOUDSTACK-6824

Thanks