Some notes on VPN:

1) if you route ALL traffic over VPC/VPN (Windows, checked box: Use default
gateway on remote network) - you looose internet conectivity (not so much
of a problem) - but the issue is that your VPN client (Windows in my case)
does NOT get normal routes to the internal networks in VPC - it relies on
routing ALL traffic to this VPC-VPN...in order to reach your VMs...

2) If you DON'T route all traffic over VPC/VPN - your are NOT able to
access any of the VMs, since as I said, you do NOT get normal routes for
each Network inside VPC (actually, you don't get ANY routes so to speak...)

So, this (Windows) tutorial is OK, but without last step (Use deafault
gateway on remote network):
https://support.getcloudservices.com/entries/22001616-CloudStack-Configure-Windows-7-for-VPN-Access

Hope that helps...

Andrija