Hi - I have setup a cloudstack management server and managing two xenserver 6.2
based hosts with NVIDIA GRID k2 gpus on them. I added the host to the
pod/cluster but cloudstack is not detecting the gpu on it and showing it.  How
do I make gpu be available so that cloudstack could use it ? I created a
service offering for gpu but I am not able to associate an instance with that
service offering and it fails as cloudstack cant see the gpu. Please help.

Regards,
Vijay R

contain
confidential information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
distribution
is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the
sender by