Hi Tim

This is very much appreciated.

From your email, if I am correct. I do the following in this order ---
(1) install xenserver v6.2
(2) setup extra management network for storage
(3) setup eqlx as isci and multipathing
(4) install the cloudstack requirements for the cloudstack server(s) to
access-control xenserver
(5) create the storage integration in cloudstack as 'presetup'

Please advise where I can find details of presetup or is it detailed in one of
the docs.

ALSO
Can you explain how xenserver is used and managed ny cloudstack. For example --
(1) do I manage all instances and primary-secondary storage from cloudstack or
xenserver?
(2) do I manage the users, security, networking [advanced] from cloudstack?

Is there anything else I need to know or be aware of before going down this
route?

Regards
Ian