Worse case - if reboot of Management Server and Secondary Storage VM did not help, you can alter the db vm_templates and add date to removed field.

If removed entry with date exists, cloudstack will no longer use this template.

You can re-add the template, you should see the path for xen-server and centos 5.6 template in db, should be something like:

http://download.cloud.com/templates/builtin/centos56-x86_64.vhd.bz2

http://download.cloud.com/releases/4.3/centos6_4_64bit.vhd.bz2

Regards,
ilya