Hi Tom

Few suggestions,

Mention this on relevant CloudStack (and other cloud like) LinkedIn groups. Consider reaching out to other meetups for joint venture.

Once you have CloudStack featured meetup, to help with promotion, create a tweet and put it here - we will retweet and use other sources to help with promotion.

Regards
ilya