Hi Hollman,

To bring up your system vms on a hypervisor with primary storage supplied
by local storage you will need to change the Global settings option
for system.vm.use.local.storage to be true.

You will need to create new service offerings and disk offerings as
required to enable local storage to be used on user brought up vms.

Hope this helps,

Ian