I'm with Lucian, this is general windows issue - you cant do anything faster.

Sysprep will take what it takes and its nothing to do with CloudStack.

Unless you don't have windows AD - and dont care about unique SIDs, then you could just clone windows VMs as is, but you should not have any uniformed management system that cares about SIDs.