Dear all,

All our guest VMs are having our virtual router (VR)'s IP address on
/etc/resolv.conf. In the past two weeks, I just realised that the DNS
service on the VR is not working, and doesn't respond to DNS queries from
the DNS clients on the guest VM.

I have tried to stop and start back the VR, but the problem persists.

DHCP services seems to be running fine, only DNS services are not working.
>From what I understand, both services are provided by dnsmasq, correct?

Any advice on how can I resolve the problem?

Looking forward to your reply, thank you.

Cheers.