I am not sure if we have any document for ACS 4.3. But you may be able to
reference the old document, and just remember that we have replaced the
following old 3 tables:

template_host_ref  ->  template_store_ref
volume_host_ref    -> volume_store_ref
snapshot_host_ref  -> snapshot_store_ref
And image_store table stores the secondary storage information.

Hope that this can help.

Thanks
-min