From: Sanjeev Neelarapu [mailto:sanjeev.neelar...@citrix.com]
Sent: Montag, 28. Juli 2014 07:51
To: users@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: RE: Stuck with Advanced Networking

Hi Soeren,

If we want to create advanced zone with security groups we must choose zone
type as advanced and isolation type as security groups in the zone creation
wizard(which is the first page in UI once we click on the add zone tab).
In advanced zone with security groups all the guest traffic is assumed as
public traffic so there would not be a public traffic in Physical network
creation. System vms public nics would get the ip addresses from the guest
traffic range.
So you may have to change the NAT settings on firewall accordingly.

Thanks,
Sanjeev