Hi everyone,

We have a deployment using 3.0.7 cloudstack and we are looking to move to
4.3 cloudplatform.
Since our existing DB is stock full of users and VM and nifty bits, we
don't want to blow it all away and start from scratch.

What I am looking for is if anyone out there did the upgrade and from the
3.x world to 4.x and how the upgrade went with regards to the DB.

Was it a straight forward upgrade? any DB validation? any issues
encountered, basically anything I should know of before doing this live! :)

We are obviously going to do this in a non-prod enviroment a few times, but
the more feedback I have the better I'll feel. aww...

Thanks!

dave.