We upgraded our non-production cluster from 4.3 to 4.4 and it snapped in
two. Using the debs from the Cloudstack page, there were UI bugs and
instances would not create. We compiled the 4.4 tarball from the Cloudstack
site as well and while there are fewer UI bugs, instances still do not
create, but return "com.cloud.exception.AgentUnavailableException: Resource
[Host:13] is unreachable: Host 13: Unable to start instance due to Unable
to get answer that is of class com.cloud.agent.api.StartAnswer". We're
using KVM hypervisors, RBD primary storage and S3 secondary storage and our
setup worked just fine in 4.3. We're currently exploring how to fix this
rather than rolling back, but it's looking a little grim.

--
*Tanner Danzey*
Systems Engineer