Hi, all:

I am doing planning of a CloudStack deployment using advanced networking.  I
have a few questions about configurations:

 1.  Since this is an internal deployment, most of zones won’t really need
public IP, so how can I tell CS that I don’t need VLAN for public traffic ?  Do
I still need to give it something, say 192.168.1.0/24, without actually
configure such network ?
 2.  I have multiple guest vlans to support,  I assume I have to create one
zone for each of supported guest vlans, IOW, I assumed that there can be only
one guest CIDR for each zone. I have not found a definitive answer to this
question from docs, is this assumption correct ?
 3.  I also assumed that different zones can use the same management and
storage VLANs, just reserve different ip ranges for systemVM’s on different
zones. Is this correct ?

Appreciate all helps.

Best regards,

Yiping