Anyone know the secret to making pptp server work through a virtual router.
The IP PROT 47 (GRE) seems to not be handled correctly.  I have not dug into
the VR any further to troubleshoot, thought I would ask here and see if there
was a quick answer.  I have not tried a static nat inside a vpc yet but I
assume that may work.  Running CS 4.3.0/Advanced Networking. (Egress rule
0.0.0.0/0 any) ingress firewall open for ports 1-65535 and port forwarding for
1-65535 for testing.I know we can just use the l2tp vpn on the VR and
essentially accomplish the same thing, however this particular application
relies on the Microsoft RAS services and therefore needs to be terminated on
the VM instance itself.

Thanks.