Hi Pierre-Luc,

I decided to have a look at this evening.

I was successfully able to go cloudstack -> rabbitmq -> logstash ->
elasticsearch.

I created a new spring-context within:

cloudstack/server/resources/META-INF/cloudstack/core

called: spring-event-bus-context.xml

contents: https://gist.github.com/imduffy15/234c6b5fdde57a8910b0

I configured logstash to create a queue and bind it to my cloudstack-event
exchange:

input {

  rabbitmq {

    host => "localhost"

    queue => "cloudstack-queue"

    exchange => "cloudstack-events"

    exclusive => true

  }

}

output {

    elasticsearch { host => localhost protocol => 'http' }

}