Hello,

As you know I am working on www.openvm.eu and in the interest of making the
templates as useful as possible, I'd like to know how the community uses the
default login user.

As you may know, most templates offered by distributions default to a certain
user, I think it's "ubuntu" for Ubuntu, "debian" for Debian, "centos" for
CentOS and so on. They're all avoiding user "root" for "security" reasons or
just to be consistent.

In my own deployment I'm not using this feature and use "root" instead as to
not confuse my users; additionally this is also how I generate the templates at
www.openvm.eu, but I don't see much tragedy involved in trying to follow the
distributions' model.

So, what user are you using by default, what default login would you like to
see by default?

Any other comments?

Lucian

Nux!