Hello Folks,

I'm testing Netscaler VPX with acs 4.3. I have several VPCs deployed into
my cloud.

I would like to get my netscaler working with my vpcs.

So from what i have tested, it seems that :
- i can't share a VPX with more than one VPC ?
- in order to get my netscaler working with my vpc, i need to declare it
"dedicated". So it can't be used both with vpc tiers and isolated networks ?
- i can use netscaler with a vpc only with "public" tier (means external
tier)

Can you confirm these limitations, or is it due to a misconfiguration of my
own networks offerings ?

So another question is :

How can i achieve ns-lb with several tiers in a vpc ?

I have a vpc with web-tier, app-tier and sql-tier :

how can i have in the same time, nslb between outside and web-tier, nslb
between web-tier and app-tier and nslb between app-tier and sql-tier,
having only one VPX ?

Thanks four your lights.

Regards, Benoit.