On 09/09/14 19:09, Rohit Yadav wrote:
Hi Piers,

What is the version of CloudStack are you using? Was this installed from
deb/rpms repository or built/ran from source?

cloudstack-management-4.4.0-NONOSS_3.el6.x86_64

RPM build

Can you check if you’ve put any tomcat or front proxy/lb config that is
restricting it to load css and js files?

No this direct to the server.

Note: I am / have been reinstalling the DB and starting from scratch a few times and running cloudstack-setup-management

Sometimes the connection times out and other times it does not.

I've just run it again from scratch and restarted libv tomcat agent and management and I have a whitescreen

Cheers