Hello,

 I created a fresh install of Ubuntu 14.04 LTS and cloudstack 4.1 on
4-Sep-2014. Uploaded a couple of ISO's into the cs environment. Then created
some instances based on these ISO. Booted the vm (instance), installed the os
(centos 6.5). Everything was working fine.

 Today, I started the same Ubuntu server, the cs management server and agent.
The gui console opens up, and I see two system vm's in 'Running' state.

 I selected the (user) instance, clicked on the start instance button. The
system runs forever, with the state of the user instance(vm), being shown as
'Starting'.

The last few lines of the management server log are in :
http://pastebin.com/tp7SmpPh

It is the same the system setup, and I have changed nothing. Any ideas on, why
is the user instance not starting?

Thanks & Regards,
Giri