What i was thinking of..

Here are the logs entries in one of my mgmt server :

2014-10-09 15:47:27,451 ERROR [c.c.c.ClusterManagerImpl]
(Cluster-Heartbeat-1:cx-71073990) We have detected that at least one
management server peer reports tat this management server is down, perform
active fencing to avoid split-brain ituation

So this one has been shutdown. How to recover my 2 mgmt nodes in normal
state ?

Thanks.
Regards, Benoit