Hello Matthew,

AFAIK the root resize feature applies only to KVM hypervisors for now, so if
you are after that one feature, don't rush.

Having said that, though the errors do not make much sense for me, is there any
possibility you can enable DEBUG logging in the agent/HV? It looks like
something related to SSL.

Nux!
www.nux.ro