And just a quick note on DNS stuff (you are asked to define private and
public DNS):
- private DNS = DNS servers that your SSVM and CPVM etc will use - should
be really something internal to avoid additional routing issues inside
SSVM/CPVM - I have run into those issues once...
- public DNS = DNS servers that will be assigned to be used by your VMs
that are maybe directly attached to Guest/shared network and for VRs.

Cheers

--

Andrija Panić