Rohit,

Thanks for that. I'll use lftp for now. You're mirrored here
http://mirrors.coreix.net/packages.shapeblue.com/
(is there anything else besides those 2 directories cloudstack and
systemvmtemplate?)

Really glad to see this happening, too bad we can't do it through Apache, but
still, this is why we have communities for, I guess. ;-)

Lucian

Nux!
www.nux.ro