Andrei - I agree 100% with you - fancy stuff, new features, and basic ones
needs to be fixed - snapshoting, custom vxlan MTU and so on, GUI
brokne/buggy, and so on.

We have customer who wants to do 90 days snapshoting and possibility to
revert back - with this approach coping from primary to secondary volume,
simple 50GB volume X 90 days = 4.5 TB of data on secondary storage - for
me, this is nonsese... snapshots needs to stay on primary storage (must be
shared storage I undestand etc..)

Anyway, we agree, let see if the issues get fixed by chance :)
Cheers

Andrija Panić
  http://admintweets.com