At the moment I don't have access to that system. I will only be able to
get logs in the morning.

Hypothetically speaking, if someone lost the entire management server, but
had a complete backup of the entire database only, how could one restore
the entire CloudStack ecosystem?

Best Regards,

Adam Scarcella
44 Avery Street