From: Rohit Yadav [rohit.ya...@shapeblue.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 04, 2014 2:04 AM
To: d...@cloudstack.apache.org
Cc: users@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Patched 4.3.1 SystemVMs (was Re: git commit: updated refs/heads/master
to 88acc9b)

Hi again,

> On 04-Nov-2014, at 6:01 am, Santhosh Edukulla <santhosh.eduku...@citrix.com>
> wrote:
>
> Apart from SSLv3, we may want to disable TLS1.0, TLS1.1, as they have similar
> vulnerabilities.

If we don’t support TLS v1.0, it will break console proxy on IE etc. Further,
what vulnerabilities do TLS v1.0 and v1.1 have?

Here’s the tool to check POODLE vulnerability on your servers:
http://packages.shapeblue.com/tools/poodle-checker.sh (taken from RedHat)

Patched systemvm template for 4.3.1 that fixes for ShellShock and POODLE:
http://packages.shapeblue.com/systemvmtemplate/4.3/4.3.1

Regards,
Rohit Yadav
Software Architect, ShapeBlue
M. +91 88 262 30892 | rohit.ya...@shapeblue.com

CloudStack Infrastructure
Support<http://shapeblue.com/cloudstack-infrastructure-support/>

intended recipient of this email, you must neither take any action based upon
its contents, nor copy or show it to anyone. Please contact the sender if you
believe you have received this email in error. Shape Blue Ltd is a company
incorporated in England & Wales. ShapeBlue Services India LLP is a company
incorporated in India and is operated under license from Shape Blue Ltd. Shape
Blue Brasil Consultoria Ltda is a company incorporated in Brasil and is
operated under license from Shape Blue Ltd. ShapeBlue SA Pty Ltd is a company
registered by The Republic of South Africa and is traded under license from