From: Sun Peng [mailto:sunpeng...@foxmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 04, 2014 8:55 AM
To: users
Subject: Source NAT in Virtual Router Cannot Work

Dear All,

I am using Cloudstack 4.4.1. When I set up a network with Source NAT, I find
that it cannot work.

In detail, the virtual router will get a public IP and a private IP. I find
that the virtual router could ping Internet with the Public IP.
The VM can ping the private IP of virtual router.

However, VM cannot access Internet. Hence, I guess NAT cannot work.

Is there any suggestions to solve this problem ? I have tried to log to virtual
router and add the corresponding Source NAT iptables rules. It cannot work, too.

Best Regards,
 Sun Peng