Hello,

Cloud is hard, it requires time, skills and determination, loads of them.
My advice to anyone starting with cloud (any cloud platform, not just
cloudstack) is to give it a good several months of testing and getting
acquainted to; 6 months would be a good period.

Everything you do, first do it on a testing environment, then on the production
one and even then make sure you _have_ backups you can revert to if shit hits
the fan.

My 2 pence,
Lucian

Nux!