Hi, All,
  When debugging why my ISOs could not be registered, I found when I logged
into SSVM, I could not even ping the Management Server, although they are
both in the 192.168.0.0/24 network, so of course could not ping outside
world. Here are my simple network settings of my cloud(1Management Server +
1 KVM hypervisor):

1. Management server have 2 NICs:
           em2 pointing outside with 10.0.0.100/24
           em1 pointing inside with 192.168.0.100/24 (also serves as DNS
and Gateway of the cloud)
2. One KVM hypervisor which has 1 NIC: em1 with 192.168.0.101/24
3. VMs created on KVM hypervisor will sit on the same network of
192.168.0.0/24

The weird thing is that I can access the internet from the KVM hypervisor
as NAT is enabled on the Management Server, but for the SSVM(IP of eth2:
192.168.0.89) running on it, it could not even see the Management
Server(192.168.0.100 on em1). Should one manually re-configure routing
tables on the SSVM to solve this problem or it is caused by the initial
network design of the cloud? Thanks!

Cheers,
Dan