Hi all,

Is this mailing list the right place to raise feature requests? If so, I have a
small one.

I think it would be handy if the userid of the user that created a VM was
recorded in the database in the vm_instance table. Currently, the only way I
know of to find the user that deployed a VM is by checking the logs. There's an
owner field in the vm_instance table but this seems to be the account ID of the
account the user belongs to.

By being able to find the user that deployed a VM, it makes VM cleanups much
easier since you know who to contact for each VM. A similar thing in the other
tables for the other resources would be useful too when trying to cleanup
networks and volumes, etc. Also, if this change went ahead, then the API and
GUI could be changed also to show the user details for the VM when listing the
VM's details.

Thanks,

Dave