Hi
LTS is a very good idea I think. Waiting for new releases is not a good
solution for existing bugs. After waiting monthes for new release you may don't
see any solution to existing bugs but also you may face with some new bugs! (In
Persion we say you are going to make up eyebrow but you make her blind!)
Exactly the same story when I upgrade from 4.3 to 4.4
I use 4.3.1 with vmware in a test Lab to prepare it for our companies public
cloud.
I think 4.3 is more stable with least bugs that companies can trust it.
Rohit, I'm agree with you. I'm not a developer but I can help community by
testing releases. (I'm learning java right now and try to help in codes soon :D)
Regards