We thought it would be nice to create a local CloudStack Meetup here in the
Amsterdam area. Yesterday we had our first "try-out" / "kick-off" meeting
to get to learn the local community and try to get some more people
interested in starting to use CloudStack. Check out for yourself what went
going on: http://www.meetup.com/CloudStack-Amsterdam/events/217299722/

In no way we try to take the place of the Apache CloudStack Meetups around
Europe like http://lanyrd.com/topics/apache-cloudstack/2014/ We just like
to have it more in our own physical surroundings. If you check the
Meetup.com website you will find out that more local initiatives like ours
have been set up already. Any feedback on our initiative is welcome.

Regardless of where you are located you are always welcome to drop in at
the CloudStack Amsterdam meetup.

http://www.meetup.com/CloudStack-Amsterdam/

Have a nice day, and hope to see you some time at one of our Amsterdam
meetups.

Kind Regards,

Henry den Hengst

*CloudConsult BV*

Dorsvlegelstraat 13
1445 PA Purmerend

*T* (+31) 299 410 444
*M* (+31) 6 1158 4232

*@* henrydenhen...@cloudconsult.eu
*W* www.cloudconsult.eu

<http://nl.linkedin.com/in/henrydenhengst>

mijn referenties en beschikbaarheid
<https://truqu.com/profile/henrydenhengst/>

KvK: 60643218;  BTW: NL853996441B01;  Bank: NL26 INGB 0006 5484 10