I know this supposed to be fixed in 5.3.0 but it does not work for me. Can
somebody point what I am doing wrong. I have fresh cloudstack 4.2.1-6 setup
configured to listen on https port 6443.  When trying to connect to the server
using cloudmonkey I am getting the following error
☁ Apache CloudStack 🐵 cloudmonkey 5.3.0. Type help or ? to list commands.
Using management server profile: local
(local) 🐵 > set url https://192.168.56.11:6443/client/api(local) 🐵 > list
zonesConnection refused by server: [Errno 1] _ssl.c:492: error:14090086:SSL
routines:SSL3_GET_SERVER_CERTIFICATE:certificate verify failedError
Authentication failed(local) 🐵 > set verifysslcert False(local) 🐵 > list
zonesConnection refused by server: [Errno 1] _ssl.c:492: error:14090086:SSL
routines:SSL3_GET_SERVER_CERTIFICATE:certificate verify failedError
Authentication failed(local) 🐵 >  cloudmonkey

Best regards Yuri