Hi ,
Thanks for your kind response. Please pardon my ignorance -- but i still
struggle with very basic use case -- any machine(may be laptop) in guest vlan (
i mean l3 switch vlan), how to talk or connect with guests.
Laptop <--------L3 Gusest VLAN ---------> Host - guest
ALso another use case --
L3 Gusest VLAN ---------> Host1 - guest11 /guest12 / guest13

L3 Gusest VLAN ---------> Host2 - guest21

How guest11 & guest21 talks together.

I see so far -- guest11/ guest12 /guest13 talks ..

I am sure that i am missing  some basic design issue.

I use advanced zone -- with default options - network service in virtual router
only.

For guests machine to talk between hosts , do i need to have OVS?

Best Regards
Papu Bhattacharya
CEO- PTR Technologies
http://www.ptrsoft.com