And just to spice things a little bit, ALL remote connections appears to
come from main Public IP of the VPC VR.
So we can not block some stuff on firewall onVM (while doing port
forwading) because all connections appear to come from main Public IP of
the VPC VR.

This is terrible design/bug - can we change this ?
I'm on the ACS 4.3 currently...

cheers

--

Andrija Panić