https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/tree/master/tools/ngui

Might be of interest. Its angular and bootstrap. Wouldn't considered it
polished it also uses a proxy interface over the cloudstack api.

The guys over at sungard built there own
Cloud UI: Building a CloudStack Web Interface for…:
http://youtu.be/4hA8kGCRCOE

As did the guys over at exoscale.ch (sign up for a free account to see it)