I seem to recal there were some clouds tack files overwritten with updates.
I'd try redeploy it in cloudstack.  I would also take a pool backup first.
Also check the XS logs for errors.   /var/log/messages and /var/log/SMlog

-------- Original message --------
From: Yiping Zhang <yzh...@marketo.com>
Date: 01/13/2015 5:43 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: users@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: urgent help needed: primary storage became unplugged after xenserver
roboot

Hi,  All:

I need some urgent help in restoring my CS instance (version 4.3.1).

After patching xenserver 6.2,  I rebooted the pool master (I have two xen
hypervisors).  After the pool master comes back, the SR for the primary storage
 became “unplugged”, and shown as broken in XenCenter.  The volume is not
mounted on pool master host any more.

How do I get it back without losing any data ?

Thanks for all helps.

Yiping