Tim,

Thanks, for the reply.

In our case, the NetApp cluster as a whole did not fail.  The NetApp
cluster failover was happening because Operations team was performing a
scheduled maintenance, this is normal behavior. To best of my knowledge,
NetApp head failover should take anywhere 10-15 seconds.

As you guessed correctly, our XenServer resource pool does have HA
enabled, and HA shared SR is indeed on the same NetApp cluster as the
primary storage SR.  Though I am not sure if enabling xen pool HA is the
cause of xenserver¹s  rebooting under this particular scenario.

I am not sure if I understand your statement that "In that case, HA would
detect the storage failure and fence the XenServer host².  Can you
elaborate a little more on this statement?

Thanks again,

Yiping