Motty,

Did you use something like grep i-2-192-VM, to view and send the logs? If
its is the case, I recommend using #grep -A 10 to include some lines after,
I would expect some java exception after lines like:

Unable to start i-2-192-VM due to

Regards,
Adriano

--
Adriano Arantes Paterlini
Analista de Sistemas

Fone: +55 (11) 3091-0494

Av. Professor Luciano Gualberto, 71, tv. 3
Cidade Universitária - São Paulo / SP