Hi Rob and Adrian,

I was the one doing the demo on the Europe User Group Meetup. We are now in the
test phase of the rVPC work. The idea is that it will be merged towards the
master branch in 2 weeks from now. So, our goal is 4.6!

Our test branch can be found here:
https://github.com/schubergphilis/cloudstack/tree/feature/systemvm-persistent-config-4

And the System VMs for KVM, OVM, Xen and HyperV here:
http://178.237.34.95:8000/

We did record (iPhone) and will publish the demo on YouTube tomorrow. I hope
the quality is good enough. If it is not, you can have a look at the PDF (here:
http://178.237.34.95:8000/demo_vpc_acseugroup.pdf). The PDF won’t tell that
much, since it’s very static, but it might give you an idea.

If you have any question, do no hesitate to contact us.

Cheers,
Wilder

On 13 Feb 2015, at 17:05, Adrian Lewis