I am probably the only stupid guy who cannot get this installed :)

Created a virtualenv and activated it then:

$ make build
$ make install
$ cloudmonkey
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/Users/sebgoa/Desktop/test/d/bin/cloudmonkey", line 9, in <module>
    load_entry_point('cloudmonkey==5.3.1', 'console_scripts', 'cloudmonkey')()
  File
"/Users/sebgoa/Desktop/test/d/lib/python2.7/site-packages/pkg_resources.py",
line 356, in load_entry_point
    return get_distribution(dist).load_entry_point(group, name)
  File
"/Users/sebgoa/Desktop/test/d/lib/python2.7/site-packages/pkg_resources.py",
line 2431, in load_entry_point
    return ep.load()
  File
"/Users/sebgoa/Desktop/test/d/lib/python2.7/site-packages/pkg_resources.py",
line 2147, in load
ImportError: No module named cloudmonkey.cloudmonkey