If you CloudStack manager is multi-homed, the CloudStack will populate
host global settings var with IP address of the interface that is on the
same network as your default gateway on your mgr node.  If this IP is not
your (cloudstack) management interface IP, then you need to change host
value, as well as global setting var management.network.cidr

Yiping