What is the STATE column value in the database ?

My experience -  it is *ing (starting, copying, stopping... or other *ing)
- then it usually needs to be changed manually inside database to "*.ed"
(started, destroyed,stopped) etc - and then you can perform your
actions/buttons present again...

Check the database and let us know.

--

Andrija Panić