Hello,

I just run in to issue with host boot. I should do some maintenance works on one of our hosts in pool, so I enable maintenance in ACS 4.3.2. After that, when all VM's migrated to other hosts, I enable maintenance though XenCenter, than do shut down of host. All was great, but now I can't start host, it show errors, that he can't remove old mount direktories[1] and after some time it show that XenAPI connection has timed out[2]. Maybe someone faced such issue and know how to fix it? I never faced such issue on non-cs related pools.

1. http://i.imgur.com/f7KGUCU.png
2. http://i.imgur.com/N5KgrAk.png

Apache CloudStack 4.3.2
XenServer 6.2, with updates: