Vadim,

No, it will only work with KVM.

Should you decide to switch hypervisors, this is how you do it, edit this file
on your install:

https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/blob/master/ui/scripts/ui-custom/instanceWizard.js#L424-437
and set "var custom =" to "false" instead of what is there.
Then gzip the file (all the files are gzipped, this is how they are served by
default to increase speed).

HTH
Lucian

Nux!